13U-18U ADVANCED PROGRAM HIGHLITES
- What should you be focusing on?
- What should your thought process be?
- What should I throw in this situation?
- Where should I hit the ball in this situation?
- These are questions that will be addressed.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- Techniques to increase speed
- Increase strength & Agility
- Improving Stamina
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- All advanced program participants should bring a change of shirt and indoor shoes.
- Catchers should bring full equipment.
- Hitters should have their own bat, we do have demo's that can be borrowed by informing the instructor.
- Pitchers should bring their glove, long sleeve t-shirt or sweat shirt.
|Dan Kennedy||-Catching/Hitting||Bill Nardi||-Catching|
|Steve Bray||-Pitching||Paul Dumais||-Catching|
|Mike Wodnicki||-Pitching||Jim Bretz||-Pitching/Hitting|
|Bob Hetu||-Hitting/Pitching||Paul Fredette||-Hitting|
|Marc Stevens||-Hitting||Mike Levandowski||-Pitching/Hitting|
|Zach Risedorf||-Catching/Hitting||Matt Pindar||-Hitting|
2019 ADVANCED CATCHING SCHEDULE
|Monday - January 14th||7:30pm - 9:00pm||CT Baseball Academy|
|Monday - January 21st||7:30pm - 9:00pm||CT Baseball Academy|
|Saturday - January 26th||7:30pm - 9:00pm||TBA|
|Monday - February 4th||7:30pm - 9:00pm||CT Baseball Academy|
|Saturday - February 9th||7:30pm - 9:00pm||TBA|
|Monday - February 18th||7:30pm - 9:00pm||CT Baseball Academy|
|Monday - March 4th||7:30pm - 9:00pm||CT Baseball Academy|
|Saturday - March 9th||3:00pm - 4:30pm**||TBA|
CT Baseball Academy - 525 Burnside Avenue, East Hartford, CT 06108ALL EIGHT SESSIONS - $285.00